Saturday 7 December 2013

Moodboard of makeup and costume ideas

I want my female model to have a few different looks, firstly I want my model to look quite natural and be dressed in something quite simple like a black dress. I think that a top with writing or designs will work well because tops of that style are popular with teenagers nowadays, my model's facial expressions will be smiley, screaming and cheeky to show her youthfulness and innocence. Bright, colourful make up using the colours blue, green, yellow and pink will convey fun, madness and messiness as a teenager. I will try and capture my model while she is whipping her hair to show excitement and make it look artistic. Other make up looks will be more dramatic and posed, this conveys maturity and a flirtatious vibe to make photos appear more professional and suitable for a high quality music magazine. Some costumes will be quite plain so the audiences attention will be drawn to her face, certain accessories may look good with different costumes, e.g. a orange heart shaped ring, silver triangle ring, sunglasses and headbands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment