Tuesday 3 December 2013

Moodboard


My mood board consists of images, text and colour schemes which I like; I have researched different editing effects to enhance the colour and style of a photo which I may potentially use on my own photography. I think that the radiant, luminous colours fit in with the genre of pop which is fun, youthful and exciting; the pop art style is funky and cool which would appeal to my target audience of 16-21 year olds. A plain, block colour backdrop works best so the background will not look crowded or unclear, the model and text will stand out. Popular brands like converse, ipod/phone, beats etc will be included in my music magazine as they will appeal to both male and females and to teenagers who make up the majority of my target audience. Current artists and bands are important and will be included too, I have found a variety of album covers which represent the contemporary music scene. Social networking sites like facebook & twitter and apps like instagram will increase readership of my music magazine if it generates hits or trends this will produce more publicity and expansion of popularity, my target audience will be able to keep up to date with my music magazine and interact through competitions etc. 









No comments:

Post a Comment