Sunday 16 February 2014

Developments of Contents Page

I have used grids and guidelines to create an organised layout, I have used a photograph of
Issy to place across the title 'Contents' which makes it look more exciting and fun. I have experimented with the 'M' sign behind the title to give it connection with the magazine name 'Millennium'. The Issue month and year has been placed in clear view so the reader can see how up to date it is. I have created a black banner to go across the top right hand corner which says 'Win Wireless Tickets' to intrigue readers to purchase the magazine and find out how to take part in the competition. I have placed the subscription web address at the top in the centre to make it stand out, however it may appear quite crowded so I may move it to create more space. I have used two photograph options of Issy to see which one works best, in my opinion I think the second one does because she sits well on the letter which makes it look artistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment