Sunday 16 February 2014

Final Contents Page

This is the final mock up, I have tried to follow the conventions of a typical Contents Page to show a clear structure. The Title 'Contents' is across the top of the page in simple sans- serif font, I have kept the image of Issy the same of her in a black dress and heels and have placed her sitting in front of the 'O' which adds an element of interest. The issue month and year has been placed in the top right hand corner to make it stand out to the reader to show how recent and up to date it is, this has been balanced out with 'Millennium' in the top left hand corner. There is one main column down the left hand side which has Features, Reviews and Every Week sections, these sub-headings separate the text and make it more organised. Then there is an 'Exclusive' box creating a second column. I have kept my house colours the same (Black, White and Cerise) from my front cover to maintain the same theme for my music magazine. The page numbers are positioned next to the corresponding sub-title and I have used a particular font from dafont.com for the numbers placed next to the images to make them prominent. I have kept a similar font for all the text, either using Arial or Century Gothic which is the same as my front cover to keep them linked and to make it look professional. The main image is of Issy because she is the main focus in this issue of my music magazine, then I have used a smaller image of Katy Perry (photographed at The JingleBell Ball) to promote the competition to win 2 VIP tickets and a image of Scott Innes (photographed at the Clothes Show Live) to talk about him as a new artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment