Sunday 16 February 2014

More developments of Contents Page


These mock ups of my contents page are very basic, the text size must be smaller to allow more room for information. The columns must be organised, I think it will work best if I have one main column down the left hand side and then a 'Exclusive' Box in the bottom right hand corner.
It's important that my music magazine appeals to both males and females, therefore the photos must show a range of artists/bands and the features/reviews must involve news of both genders so it will be interesting to a wide audience. The Title in the first one takes up a lot of space which means the text would look crowded so it's better if the title 'Contents' is kept simple like the second one. I will separate the text into Features, Reviews, Every Week and Exclusive to maintain a clear structure and I will use a maximum of 4 photos so it's not too image dominated as the text is important on the Contents page to inform the reader of what is featured inside the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment